Gone are the days of dieting or following a strict meal plan.
We are all about getting back to the basics of health eating, still enjoying a few treats, and having an overall healthy and balanced nutrition!
We focus on approaching food with the right mindset and eating to fuel, never to deprive!
We want you to have filling and satisfying meals, all while loosing weight and reaching your goals!
PEACEFUL PLATE PROJECT
Join us in the movement to find peace with your plate! We have an entire group of women who are learning simple & effective measures to approach eating the proper way!
Make sure you watch this video for a full sneak peek into the program & to apply for our group click the button below.
As a PCOS warrior and someone who has suffered from an eating disorder, I have struggled to have a healthy relationship with food for a good portion of my life. The side by side picture is an 8 lb weight loss and the difference between what I thought was "healthy eating" and what this nutrition course has taught me. I now know how to eat carbohydrates the correct way to fuel my body and manage my PCOS. I'm eating whole foods with big portions and I no longer feel deprived all the time.
Finally, I have developed a positive relationship with food and know it's okay to have a treat and enjoy some of my favorite things like ice cream and wine from time to time. Now my mission is to help all of you find PEACE with your PLATE and find the correct way to eat to fuel your body!
FREE RECIPE SAMPLES
GUILT FREE APPLE PIE
- 1 apple peeled and cut into slices
- 4 tablespoons of water
- Cinnamon as desired
-Combine and microwave for 3 minutes
Top with Reddiwip almond whip cream or frozen yogurt.
PINA COLADA OVERNIGHT OATS
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup unsweet almond milk (coconut flavored tastes great!)
- 2 tablespoons cut pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 tablespoon all natural maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
-Mix and chill overnight
Serve cooled or warm in microwave.
BUFFALO CHICKEN SPAGHETTI SQUASH BOWL
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 lb chicken cooked and chopped into small chunks
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots copped
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup Bolthouse Yogurt Ranch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup low fat shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup green onions chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Poke holes in squash and microwave for 15 minutes. Then let cool 5-10 minutes.
- Once cool remove seeds then shred & place "spaghetti" in separate bowl
- Saute onions and celery in oil
- Mix buffalo sauce, ranch, garlic powder, salt, pepper, eggs, and cheese
- Add onions and buffalo sauce together and mix in with spaghetti squash
- Add mixture back to shell
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Top with green onions